Wednesday 23 April 2008

Opps!! I'd better write another blog.

Time flies so fast when you're having fun! I can hardly believe it is so long since I wrote my last blog. A friend on msn suggested today that I should post again ... so here I am.

There is much too much to write about to bring you up to date, so I'll share with you just a little of my day today.

At 7:30am the editor of our Succeed Magazine phoned Texas, USA. It was a special call to an amazing man, friend and co-presenter on The Secret, Dr Joe Vitale. I enjoyed immensely sitting in and listening to Joe's story.

Over the coming months we are sharing with our readers the story behind The Secret Teachers ... the real stuff of where they started and the key distinctions they learned on the journey that brought them to where they are today.

Joe's story is amazing - from homeless and poverty stricken to an international author, speaker and world acclaimed marketer. While on the call Joe shared something with us that he is doing which will make the world a better place - and Succeed will get to announce it exclusively in the next issue.

The purpose of Succeed Magazine is to bring regular inspiration and education from the best minds in the world on the Law of Attraction to help people to move more rapidly toward their dreams and goals - To be Your Guide To Living The Abundant Life.

Joe Vitale wrote an article in the current Sir Richard Branson issue (April/May 2008). I'll post Joe's article in the current edition up here tomorrow.

Next issue we not only feature Joe Vitale, we also have stories from Secret Teachers Lisa Nichols, Marci Shimoff ... and ... I'll tell you more later :-)

That was just the start of the day - now its time for me to go the bed. I'll share more again soon.

You will have to wait for the next issue of Succeed to find out the AWESOME project Joe is doing that WILL change the world - it's still a secret!

1 comment:

Kalidasa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.