Thursday 19 June 2008

A Secret Chat Between The Teachers

Yesterday morning I called Dr Joe Vitale, one of my co-Teachers on The Secret. Last time we spoke was very briefly after an interview for the Succeed Magazine.

This time we had 1 full hour to chat and share stories and insights about the Law of Attraction, when we first learnt about it, how it effected our lives and how long it took to really understand and impliement it. I also got to ask Joe many of the questions people ask me like: "I've watched The Secret 12 times and nothing good has happened yet, how come?" Or "I keep trying to apply the Law of Attraction but it just doesn't work for me."

We invited a handful of people to listen in and they loved the casual chat between The Secret Teachers so much they have asked us to do it again. Luckily I recorded it!!!

If you want to listen to our chat go to www.TheSucceedMagazine.com ... it's FREE to download for the next 2 weeks (tell your Secret friends about it before it disappears.)

Because people loved it so much we have arranged some more Secret Chats with other Teachers. They will be listed on the site every couple of weeks so you can listen in live as we share stories, our experiences and our learnings.

I hope you find them inspiration and empowering ... give us some feedback here. If you have a question you would like answered send me an email.

Yours in abundance

David

No comments: