Sunday 26 August 2007

Desire & Need

The question I get asked most often is "What is the one thing I have to do to be successful that would make the biggest difference in my life?"

When I ask that question in my seminars people guess all sorts of things like goals, affirmations, focus, work, belief, law of attraction etc. What do you think it is?

I asked Bob Proctor the same question in January 2006 as I was putting together "The Secret To Wealth: Mind & Money Strategies" seminar that I invited him to be a guest presenter at. Bob said exactly the same thing I had been teaching people for years:

The most important action that anyone can do is "DECIDE" ... decide exactly what it is you want. Not what you think you can have or get, not what you can afford or do now, but rather what it is that you truely desire with all your heart and soul. What you would have, do an be if you had a magic wand just for yourself!
That might sound crazy, but the fact is that most people don't know what it is they want. The truth is that once you decide your life and the universe start to change! I don't have the time and space to write all the reasons and effects here ... but I will cover some of them in time. To say it simply. The Power works in and through you and can only deliver according to the image you hold!

Get hold of my first "How To Apply The Secret Step-by-Step" DVD & CD series which covers DESIRE & NEED ... and tells you how to find out what is your true desire. This is a series of steps I have put together to help people get massive results from The Secret.

Go to http://www.TheSecret.com.au/howtoapply.html

No comments: